£ 1 273 / $ 1 739 / € 1 430 sq. m)
Location: 1st St
Total size: 472 sq.m
Built-up area: 216 sq.m
Yard area: 1070 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Year of construction: 1920s
Stage of construction: permission to use
Heating: air conditioner
Exposure: east, west, south, pool view
Joinery: PVC five-chamber casement windowsCharacteristics:
Residence "Evksinograd", in the city of Varna, on the main road E 87
The property is located on the main road E 87, opposite the St. Konstantin and Elena resort in the villa area Trakata, some 400 m from the Varna Grand hotel.
There are all necessary utlities, fast and convenient access via the main road Varna and Golden sands resort, the convenient location makes the property suitable for year round living.
Very spacious and sofisticated residence, with stylish interior and exterior.
Total built up area - 600 sq.m
Plot area - 1070 sq.m
The building is executed to corresponds the high criteri, at the same time providing comfort and contemporary way of habitation. The selection of high-quality materials, individual interior and exterior decisions ensure the desired lux coziness and comfort.
An additional comfort bring the equipped fitness, the solarium, the sauna, the Jacuzzi, the interior pool, the library and the winter garden.
Underground level ( about 80 sq.m)
- Steam bath - sauna KIWA
- Jacuzzi for two people with 8 nozzles
- Bathroom together with WC
- A winery - a basement room with original stone walls from 1928
- An entrance hall with solid sofa and the same originals tone walls
- Floors of Italian granite tiles and the authentic walls keep a feeling of past times
First floor ( about 200 sq.m)
- Spacious entrance hall with marble flooring
- Dining area and kitchen, with floorings of Italian marble and kitchen furniture from solid wood
- Guests room - furnishing of solid wood, flooring by Rhodesian teak tree
- Bathroom together with WC - Italian granite tiles
- Living room with library - fireplace with Italian marble revetment
Walls revet with solid wood, table for playing cards, sofa, the flooring is from Rhodesian teak tree
- Service premises - laundry room, drying room with flooring of granite tiles.
Corridor and staircase of Italian marble
- Wooden revetment on walls
Second floor ( about 220 sq.m)
It is separated with solid wooden door. The staircase is with marble flooring and cast iron banisters
- Living room - spacious room with Rhodesian teak tree flooring, stylish Italian upholstered furniture, and bar with handmade wood-carving
- First bedroom- French windows with five chambers PVC joinery, floorings of Rhodesian teak tree, furniture of solid wood
- Second bedroom - French windows with original trapezoidal shape five chambers with PVC Joinery and triple glazing, furniture of solid wood and cast iron, floor by Rhodesian teak
- Third bedroom / the master bedroom/ with en suite dressing room and terrace. The floor is covered with designer's moquet
- Dressing room with French windows and German PVC joinery with triple glazing. The wardrobe is executed of modern steel construction in combination of MDF, the floor is again of Rhodesian teak tree
- Tho bathrooms together with WC - with Italian granite tiles and sanitary equipment
Third mansard floor ( about 100 sq.m)
This floor is arranged like self-contained apartment for guests which comprises spacious living room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, together with WCs and spacious panoramic terrace
- The floor is with Rhodesian teak tree. The living room comprises mini barplot. The terrace is separated on one side is arranged the technical facilities of the building: VRF system, water heater with solar panels and satellite antenna. The other part is with Italian granite tiles flooring for external use.
- The yard is professionally landscaped. There is automatic irrigating system. In the very yard grows and unique cedar of Lebanon - 120 old.
- There is large swimming pool for year round use, suitable and for children, bathroom together with WC, BBQ and summer kitchen with oven
- The whole property is fenced by solid fence with decorative stone revetment
- The alleys are covered with natural granite tiles
- The automatic front door is from solid cast iron and with video-surveillance
For owners and theirs guests are provided six parking places in the yard
- The security is guaranteed by video surveillance of the whole house, videophone and fire alarm
- The building is with 5 cm thick thermo insulation HPS and Venetian plaster, inside with gypsum board, thermo insulation of mineral wadding and colored walls
- The heating and the cooling is decided with VRF system. The hot water is provided by solar panels
History of the house
The house is wit long story. It was constructed in 1928
in architectural style that reflects the spirit of aristocracy in the early 20 century and functioned as a summer restaurant with a cellar. It fas a favorite place for high life in the sea capital. Later the building was converted as a villa for recreation. And today are saved the stone walls in the cellar, which is currently used as a winery.
During the second World War in 1942 the building had been a centre of communication to the headquarters. In 1959, was nationalized and provided for the use of diplomatic corps. In 1992 had been restituted, and then in 2004 was sold to new owners.
In late 2007 and early 2008 on the new owners fully renovate the house while maintaining the authentic spirit of the past and added modern technical improvements, stylish furniture and impressive decor, so they turned it into a luxurious and cozy home.
1. The listed price does not include the commission remuneration of Mirela and the state costs for the transaction (local tax, notary fee and taxes to Registry Agency, which ( tax and fees) amount to about 3% of property value.
2. Our usual remuneration, which you owe when you purchase property is 3 % of the property sale price, not less than EUR 1,000. This commission does not apply to holiday homes and rural properties. For some properties the commission is subject to explicit agreement. We advise you to ask your agent in advance for the particular property you are interested in.
For consultation on calculating transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer of Mirela LTD at +359 2 9812345 from 09:00 to 18:00 on work days.
3. In order to organize a property viewing you should conclude an Assignation order with Mirela. You can submit that order and online.
4. There is a possibility this property to be with No commission for the buyer or to have other preferential conditions for payment of the remuneration - ask the agent of the offer.
5. Under the conditions of the concluded Assignation order you are entitled of additional discounts.
6. The remuneration shall be paid within 5 days after the implementation of the transaction. This payment can be in cash or in the means of bank transfer to Mirela's bank account.
7. You owe a remuneration only if you purchase that property - you do not owe anything in advance.
8. You can give a guarantee of your intention to purchase the property and to place in advance the conditions under which You will make a deal. If we do not manage to negotiate the same conditions, we will refund the guarantee.
9. The negotiations on the deal are made, through the mediation of Mirela. The draw up of documents for the transaction is carried out by Mirela, unless you are willing to use your own solicitors.
10. You can sign a preliminary contract for purchase- sale of the property, leaving the seller a DOWN PAYMENT or go directly to signing the final contract (notary deed) - we will offer You options and our opinion on this issue, but the decision is yours and we comply with it.
11. If after a concluded with our mediation purchase-sale contract, a final contract for purchase sale is not concluded through the Seller's fault, MIRELA obliges to search another property, as You do not owe an additional remuneration for following implemented deal.
12. To avoid misunderstandings, you will be notified by e-mail and SMS through all stages of the transaction.
13. You have a guaranteed possibility to share your impressions of the service and to level criticism or recommendation directly to the management of Mirela.14. For deals worth over 10 000 BGN, it's obligatory the provision of guarantee and payment of amounts of the sale price of the property to be made in the means of bank transfer.
We work in an open, accountable way, with clear rules.
Do not hesitate to send all your questions to the agent who is in charge with the offering of the property.
We will be glad to have You as our client!
Possible rent: € 2000Our managers have estimated this figure as your monthly rent in case you pruchase the property and let it out
Profit for year: 3.56%Return on investment in this property (yearly) with rentals. In comparison, interest on bank deposits in BG- average 0.5%