£ 1 749 / $ 2 162 / € 1 941 sq. m)
Distance: first class road - 70 m, sea Garden - 200 m, from bus stop - 200 m, clubs, bars, shops and restaurants - 1 km, from the center of the city - 3.9 km
Total size: 850 sq.m
Built-up area: 200 sq.m
Yard area: 2600 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Year of construction: after 2000
Stage of construction: permission to use
Heating: electricity heating
Exposure: , south-east, seaview, landscaped yard view, panoramic view
I present to your attention a luxury house, suitable for a residence or a private club, which is located near the park - Palace Evksinograd.
The property is located on St. Nikola hill - an elite region of Varna. It is about 5 minutes drive from the Palace and the beach of Evksinograd Residence, about 10 minutes from the center of Varna and about 15 minutes from the resort. Golden Sands.
On a plot of 2600 sq. M. There is a beautiful residence (850 sq. M.), Which offers impressive panoramic view of Varna Bay, Royal Palace, Evksinograd Park in the northeast, frontal view towards cape Galata, port of Varna and Asparuhov Bridge.
The distribution is as follows:
On the basement floor there are service rooms, a professionally equipped kitchen (with the capacity to prepare catering for about 100-120 people), a stone-made winery with a fireplace-barbecue and a special wine storage area. The winery goes directly into an extensive English courtyard (about 50 square meters) with a working well and a bar top made of solid stone.
The first floor consists of reception, office, one-bedroom apartment (bedroom and living room with panoramic terrace).
On the second floor are two two-room apartments, each with its own terraces oriented east to the sea.
On the third floor there is a VIP apartment consisting of a spacious living room with a fireplace, an elegant dining room, equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and toilets with baths, as well as a double room with a bathroom and a terrace.
The attic floor is designed as a meeting room and celebrations, equipped with a beautiful fireplace, kitchen and bar, sauna and a large panoramic terrace. On the floor is also a guest apartment with a bathroom and a terrace.
The property also has two swimming pools, a 6-person jacuzzi, and a separate children's pool. The two pools overflow through each other through a decorative rock.
Behind the house there is an outdoor parking lot for 6 cars.
The yard is beautifully landscaped and arranged. It has its own garden, many fruit trees, trellis, decorative flowers and shrubs are planted. Maintained by a professional gardener.
An interesting fact: At the base of the house is laid and preserved to this day one of the three reference points where the coordinates of the sites in Varna and Varna Bay are detected and the first regulation and cadastral plan of Varna from 1936. In the absence the GPS system and the satellites at that time all the coordinates were detected with geodetic instruments and instruments. This is a wonderful illustration of the exceptional panorama of the view that is revealed by the property.
Please see the 360 ° panorama of the property (3D Virtual reality) on our site - offer No 295898.
1. The listed price does not include the commission remuneration of Mirela and the state costs for the transaction (local tax, notary fee and taxes to Registry Agency, which ( tax and fees) amount to about 3% of property value.
2. Our usual remuneration, which you owe when you purchase property is 3 % of the property sale price, not less than EUR 1,000. This commission does not apply to holiday homes and rural properties. For some properties the commission is subject to explicit agreement. We advise you to ask your agent in advance for the particular property you are interested in.
For consultation on calculating transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer of Mirela LTD at +359 2 9812345 from 09:00 to 18:00 on work days.
3. In order to organize a property viewing you should conclude an Assignation order with Mirela. You can submit that order and online.
4. There is a possibility this property to be with No commission for the buyer or to have other preferential conditions for payment of the remuneration - ask the agent of the offer.
5. Under the conditions of the concluded Assignation order you are entitled of additional discounts.
6. The remuneration shall be paid within 5 days after the implementation of the transaction. This payment can be in cash or in the means of bank transfer to Mirela's bank account.
7. You owe a remuneration only if you purchase that property - you do not owe anything in advance.
8. You can give a guarantee of your intention to purchase the property and to place in advance the conditions under which You will make a deal. If we do not manage to negotiate the same conditions, we will refund the guarantee.
9. The negotiations on the deal are made, through the mediation of Mirela. The draw up of documents for the transaction is carried out by Mirela, unless you are willing to use your own solicitors.
10. You can sign a preliminary contract for purchase- sale of the property, leaving the seller a DOWN PAYMENT or go directly to signing the final contract (notary deed) - we will offer You options and our opinion on this issue, but the decision is yours and we comply with it.
11. If after a concluded with our mediation purchase-sale contract, a final contract for purchase sale is not concluded through the Seller's fault, MIRELA obliges to search another property, as You do not owe an additional remuneration for following implemented deal.
12. To avoid misunderstandings, you will be notified by e-mail and SMS through all stages of the transaction.
13. You have a guaranteed possibility to share your impressions of the service and to level criticism or recommendation directly to the management of Mirela.14. For deals worth over 10 000 BGN, it's obligatory the provision of guarantee and payment of amounts of the sale price of the property to be made in the means of bank transfer.
We work in an open, accountable way, with clear rules.
Do not hesitate to send all your questions to the agent who is in charge with the offering of the property.
We will be glad to have You as our client!