Strahilovo is a village in Polski Trambesh municipality, District Veliko Turnovo.
Today's territory and surroundings of Strahilovo have been inhabited since ancient times. From archaeological findings established the existence of a Roman settlement during the second and third century AD in the northeastern suburbs of the village. In 1927 in these surroundings were found two Roman monument, known to archaeologists and described by them.
The village has a population of about 1200 people and is well settled. There is a mail library, grocery stores, restaurants, cable television, coverage of all mobile operators and regular transport / per hour / to Veliko Tarnovo and Svishtov. Strahilovo has a community center, elementary school and kindergarten.
The municipality of Polski Trambesh are building a logistics center. The center will consist of 720 warehouses of one and two floors with 4000 parking spaces for customers and offices in Class A. It is envisaged construction of servicing restaurants, utility and banking hall.