Tishevitsa is a village in the municipality of Vratsa, Vratsa District.
It is located 22 km northeast of Vratsa, 34 km southwest of the town of Byala Slatina, about 120 km in the same direction from the capital Sofia.
It is situated at an altitude of 294 m. The climate is characterized by warm summers and cold winters.
The population is about 550 people. There is a regular shuttle bus to Vratsa.
The village has fully built electricity and water supply systems. The streets are partially paved and have lighting. There is a town hall, primary school, community center, which is one of the largest in the northwestern Bulgaria, post office and stores. Nearest kindergartens and hospitals in the territory of Vratsa.
Tishevitsa guests can visit the church "St. Archangel Michael ", which is one of the oldest in the area. It was restored in 2003, and next year students from the National Art Academy restored the mural, which depicts the Last Judgment.
Furthermore, it can be seen even renovated square with children's slide and swings and monument commemorating the victims of the Balkan Wars, the First and Second World Wars.
In the area Atanasovski were found ritual bow plate with embossed image of a horseman in a hunting scene - Thracian Heros. It dates back to the second century BC and is currently in the Vratsa History Museum.
In the place of Mramorska meadow were found the ruins of the largest in the region Thracian and medieval village. Silver treasure were discovered there which contains more than 1000 issue. Bulgarian coins minted during the Second Bulgarian Empire, which is now kept in the National Museum of History.