See it on the map
Bulgarian properties in Sofia Region - Shipochane
Shipochane is a village in Western Bulgaria. It is located in Samokov municipality, Sofia District.
It is 7 km east of Samokov, 80 km northwest of Sofia, 30 km northwest of the town Kostenets and 17 km south of the resort Borovets.
The population numbers about 140 people.
Situated at the foot of Rila Mountain at an altitude of 793 m.
The climate is temperate continental. On it affects the proximity of the mountains. They stop the violent winds and snowdrifts. Typically there are cool summers and long winters.
The village has two neighborhoods. At the bottom, there is karst lake.
The village is well laid out and maintained infrastructure. There is community center. Educational and health facilities have in Samokov and Kostenets.
Regular bus service connects it with the settlements in the municipality and Sofia. Airport Dolna Banya is the first private certified airport in Bulgaria situated 10 km.
Much of homeowners in the village Gutsal are foreigners who live there year round, captivated by the beauty and cleanliness of the area.
Sightseeing and Tourism:
- Nearby are Dolna Banya and the Pchelina with its mineral springs with proven healing svoistva.
- One of the biggest advantages is the proximity of the village Gutsal to the resort.The most promising resort allows tselegodishen rest and continuous skiing. With the launch of Super Borovets Gutsal village within the resort area and became the most attractive place for investment.
- Only 7 km is the Iskar dam, which allows for water sports and fishing.
- Nearby is built professional golf course with 18 holes designed by Steve Nicklaus and area over 2300 acres.
- Horse race in the village Popovyane offers visitors riding in nature and individual riding lessons.
- Not far from the village begins the territory of Rila National Park. It is the largest in Bulgaria and one of the largest in Europe. It was created in order to conserve forest, subalpine ecosystems, forming a unique natural complex. The area of the reserve is 12 393.7 ha and covers a considerable area around the village of Beli Iskar and Musala. It is a favorite spot for tourists, nature lovers and naturalists. Huts in the Park and maintained network of hiking trails create conditions for the practice of hiking.