See it on the map
Bulgarian properties in Sofia Region - Raduil
Raduil is a village in Western Bulgaria. It is located in Samokov municipality, Sofia District.
It is 18 km souteast of the town of Samokov, 80 km east of Sofia and 16 km west of the resort Borovets.
The population numbers about 1 100 people.
Situated at the foot of Rila Mountain at an altitude of 833.40 m.
The climate is temperate continental. On it affects the proximity of the mountains. They stop the violent winds and snowdrifts. Typically there are cool summers and long winters. The average January temperature for the area around -2,6 ºC and in July - about 18,5 ºC.
The village is well laid outwith maintained infrastructure. Fully constructed plumbing. The streets are paved streets, sidewalks are tiled. Here is a community center, town hall, primary school, communitycenter,kindergarten.
Regular bus service connects it with the settlements in the municipality and Sofia. Airport Dolna Banya is the first private certified airport in Bulgaria, situated 8 km.
- Not far from the village begins the territory of Rila National Park. It is the largest in Bulgaria and one of the largest in Europe. It was created in order to conserve forest, subalpine ecosystems, forming a unique natural complex. The area of the reserve is 12 393.7 ha and covers a considerable area around the village of Beli Iskar and Musala. It is a favorite spot for tourists, nature lovers and naturalists. Huts in the Park and maintained network of hiking trails create conditions for the practice of hiking.
- Nearby are Dolna Banya and Pchelin with its mineral springs with proven medicinal properties
- One of the biggest advantages is the proximity of Raduil to Borovets resort. The most promising resort allows tselegodishen rest and continuous skiing. With the launch of Super Borovets Gutsal village within the resort area and became the most attractive place for investment.
- Only 7 km is the Iskar dam, which allows for water sports and fishing.
- Nearby is built professional golf course with 18 holes designed by C and area of over 2300 acres.
- Horse race in the village Popovyane offers visitors riding in nature and individual riding lessons.
- Each year on 15 August church feast of the Holy Virgin, traditional fair is held in the village.
- An interesting event is the International Festival of beans, which takes place at the beginning of September for 4 days. It involves a lot of singers and dancers from different countries, with rich folklore program, the most original in honor of beans, which is revered among the locals are awarded.