Village of Papratliva
See it on the map
Bulgarian properties in Veliko Tarnovo Region - Papratliva
Papratliva is a village in Northern Bulgaria. It is located in Elena Municipality, Veliko Tarnovo region.
It is about 20 km southwest from the town of Elena, about 60 km southwest from the town of Veliko Tarnovo and 320 km northeast from the city of Sofia.
Located in a mountainous area at 600 m above sea level. Papratliva is one of the seventeen villages in the region of Veliko Tarnovo, with only one resident.
The climate is characterized by warm summer without much heat and cold winter.
Nearest schools and hospitals are located in the town of Elena.
In the town of Elena guests of the village can visit:
- Clock Tower;
- Church "Saint Nicholas";
- Temple Church "Uspenie na Presveta Bogoroditsa" with the belfry;
- The five Razsukanovi houses;
- Popnikolovata house;
- Daskalolivnitsata first Bulgarian-class school, founded by Ivan Momchilov in 1843.
- The house-museum "Ilarion Makariopolski";
- Museum of Paleontology;
- "Kaleto" hill, located on the outskirts of the town of Elena.
Near the village are also the following sites:
- Arbanassi - architectural museum-reserve one of the one hundred tourist sites.
- Kapinovo monastery "St. Nicholas" - Bulgarian Orthodox monastery situated on the river Vesselina.
- Kilifarevo monastery "St. Rozhdestvo Hristovo ".
- Rehabilitation village Voneshta voda, which has waters as close to the mineral composition of this to the world famous spa resorts in the Swiss Alps and France.