The population numbers to 160 people. Its former name used to be Chatma. In 1934 its name was changed to Levski. The local legends have it that the Bulgarian national Hero Vasil Levski used to visit the village and had many friends and associates there. The altitude of the village is 350 m. The climate is temperate-continental, influenced by the proximity of the Black Sea. It is characterized by a cool summer and a mild snowy winter.
In the village there is a mayor's office, a community center with a library, an Orthodox church, built in 2004, grocery shops, a post-office, a doctor's office, a bakery etc. There are four parks in the village established in 1967. A monument of Vasil Levski is constructed in the center of the village, as well. A social home for the elderly is currently in construction. 6 km away from the village there is a small airport. The infrastructure in the village is very well organized - the roads are in a very good condition, regular electricity and water-supply is available. Convenient transportation links to the town of Suvorovo, the city of Varna and the nearby villages. In Levski there is coverage of all mobile operators, internet access and satellite TV.
Near the village there are two dam-lakes which, being a wonderful place to either relax or go fishing, attract many locals and people from the nearby villages. In a range of about 15 km there are three big dam-lakes Nikolaevka, General Kiselovo and Botevo.
The people in the village are predominantly engaged into farming and stock breeding. The proximity of the village to the regional city of Varna provides excellent opportunities for year-round employment.
Sources: http://www.suvorovo.bg, internet