Lepitsa is a village in North Bulgaria. It is located in Cherven bryag municipality, Pleven region.
It is 10 km northwest of Cherven bryag and 59 km southwest of the town of Pleven. The neighboring villages Chomakovtsi and Suhache are 3 km east and 4 km southwest. The capital Sofia is 134 km in the same direction.
It is situated in the Danubian Plain and its altitude is 129 m. The climate is temperate and is characterized with very severe winters and hot summers.
The permanent population is 448 people.
Lepitsa is well maintained village - the main streets are asphalted and with lighting. There are water and electricity systems. The mobile operators are with coverage. Bus transportation connects it to the other settlements.
Here are functioning town hall, community center, stores and pub. The nearest GP works in the village of Chomakovtsi where are also functioning pharmacy, school and kindergarten. The nearest hospital is in the town of Cherven bryag. There are also high schools.
There is stadium and football club. The Orthodox temple "St Bogoroditsa" is constructed in 1925 and is renovated.
At the center is constructed monument for the fallen in the wars.
In the area you can visit Mechata dupka cave, as well as the remains from ancient village in the area Strazhitsa. In the beautiful area Klenovit are found three graveyards and drinking fountain with mountain water.
Iskar River also offers great opportunities for water tourism, fishing, sun bathing, diverse recreation activities in the nature. The river south of Cherven bryag still flows in a canyon, which although not as grand as the Iskar Gorge, is an attractive tourist sight.