Gramatikovo is a village in the municipality of Malko Tarnovo, Burgas region.
It is situated 25 km northeast of Malko Tarnovo, 68 km south of Burgas and 25 km south of Tsarevo.
It is located above the valley of Veleka river at the foot of Strandzha Mountain and within the natural park "Strandzha".
Its population is 400 people. There is transport to towns Malko Tarnovo and Tsarevo.
The village has a community center, grocery stores, restaurants, spa hotel, guest houses. The nearest medical and educational institutions are located in the municipal center.
Gramatikovo offers very good conditions for tourism. Guests can visit the following sites:
The exhibition "Forest Collection" devoted to the biodiversity of the Strandja and the history of forestry in the region.
Church "St. 40 Martyrs", built in the late XVIII century. There can be seen the largest collection of icons by iconographer from Lozengrad Stavro Mikhailov. The church is a monument of culture.
Chapel "Holy Trinity", built in 1870 on the entrance of the cave.
Dendrarium located in Kachul area near river Veleka. It contains a rich collection of exotic trees and shrubs.
Plaque on death band from the village Gramatikovo.
The celebration of the village is marked on 20 July - Ilinden.