Gorno Belevo is a village in southern Bulgaria. It is located in Bratya Daskalovi Municipality, Stara Zagora region.
Gorno Belevo is located about 5 km south from the village of Bratya Daskalovi, 12 km northeast from the town of Chirpan, about 50 km southwest from the town of Stara Zagora and 196 km southeast from the capital city of Sofia.
The village has convenient bus transport.
Located in the western part of Chirpan Heights, a slightly hilly terrain, at an altitude of 190 m.
Near the village runs the river, which springs from Sredna gora and flows into Maritsa River. The climate is characterized by high heat in the summer and the winter is relatively crude.
The permanent population is about 290 inhabitants. The main livelihood is farming. There are excellent conditions for viticulture, technical and cereals.
In Gorno Belevo there is a cultural center, kindergarten, commercial buildings, health service, well-kept church, built in 1928. A monument to the fallen heroes in Balkan, World Wars and the Fatherland was built there. The nearest school is in the municipal center village of Bratya Daskalovi, and the nearest hospital is located in the town of Chirpan.
In the area "Halka Bunar" there are evidence proving that the area was one of the centers of the ancient Thracians and later the Romans. Here are found the oldest furnaces for melting the metals and manufacturing of ceramic products.
In the nearby town of Chirpan you can visit: