Gabarevo is a village in South Bulgaria. It is located in Pavel Banya Municipality, Stara Zagora region.
Village of Gabarevo is situated on both sides of the Sub-Balkan road and railway line, 7 km northwest from Pavel Banya, 56 km northwest from Stara Zagora and 211 km east from Sofia. There is a regular bus and railway transport to the village.
The village is located at 425 m altitude. The population is 1610 inhabitants.
The climate is temperate continental, with warm, but not hot summer, moderately cold winter with little windiness, early spring and warm and sunny autumn.
In Gabarevo there is town hall, kinder garten and primary school. One general practitioner and one dentist are looking after the health of the inhabitants. The nearest hospital is in town of Pavel Banya.
- In the vicinity of Gabarevo lie vast pastures, lavender fields and shady deciduous forests - wonderful places for family picnics and strolls.
- There are well preserved old houses in Gabarevo, some of which are more than 150 years. One of them is "Dzhananovata kashta". It was restored and turned into a museum of the Apostle of freedom Vasil Levski, who in 1869 establishes in it his revolutionary committee.
- In the center of the village old stone church "St. Georgi Pobedonosets" is situated. It was built in several stages and was completed and consecrated in 1895. In 1877, during the Russian-Turkish War the church was burned together with the whole village by Turkish troops. After liberation, local people had built it again.
- Great interest rises the "Raduchevata House" - a restored house from the last century, first floor is a hotel - restaurant, and the second - a private museum of life and culture.
- In the "Kara Dere" area, at the foot of the mountain Stara planina is located the old fuller of Gabarevo that has become an attraction, especially for foreigners.