Enina is a village in southern Bulgaria. It is located in the municipality of Kazanlak, Stara Zagora Region.
The village is 4 km northeast of the town of Kazanlak, about 39 km from the district city Stara Zagora and 236 km east of Sofia. The village has regular bus service.
Enina Village is located in a mountainous area at an altitude of 430 meters at the foot of Stara Planina. Through the village runs and the eponymous river. The winter is mild and the summer moderately warm.
The population is about 2411 people.
In Enina functioning elementary school, a kinder garden and community center. The village has several hotels and guest houses built in traditional style.
Cultural and natural landmarks
- The clock tower was built in the center of Enina Hall. It quickly became a symbol of the village.
- St. Petka Church - the church has found one of the most valuable books Bulgarian historiography - "Eninsko apostle". It was written in Cyrillic, but in places in Cyrillic characters show through Glagolitic letters.
- In Enina live and work many artisans keep many traditional and typical regional crafts. Some of them you can see in the program "Club Enina" hosts.
- Fresh fish lovers can visit the kennel for trout.
- Around Enina has many beautiful and interesting places such as: "Campus", "Chilecheto", "Raeva tubla" , "Rusaliyski cemeteries", where is the first in the region hydroelectric plant.
- Charming places to hike and picnic in a picturesque gorge of the River Eninska.
- For those who fish prepochitat advantage is the proximity of the dam Koprinka.
Source: http://bg.wikipedia.org http://www.kazanlaktour.com