£ 714 / $ 938 / € 845 sq. m)
Distance: main street - 50 m
Total size: 84 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Stage of construction: permission to use
Heating: electricity local heating
Exposure: east, north
Transition: Passage rooms
Joinery: Aluminium windows
The apartment is situated in a quiet and conveninet location, city of Veliko Tarnovo. It consists of an entrance hall with a built in wardrbe, bedroom, spacious living room with a kitchenette, two balconies, one of which is glazed, bathroom and WC - separately, laundry with a cauldron for a local heating on electricity.
Exposition: Bedroom - north, living room with a kitchenette - east.
Furniture: Fully furnished.
Bathroom and WC: Separately.
Take a look in our new catalogue - HERE
Mirela VIP catalogue - HERE
More information about Mirela Real Estate Agency - HERE
When organizing your trip to Bulgaria to view or purchase property it is very important that your trip is free from any troubles so you can focus on the main reason for your trip - to choose the right property. We, at Mirela Real Estate agency will be more than happy to organize your viewing trip to Bulgaria.
Before you come to Bulgaria we can organize or recommend a number of hotels providing accommodation.
On arrival you will be greeted by a friendly and highly trained representative.
Afterwards we will arrange for you the viewing of properties you may be interested in at any time convenient to you. At that time you will be accompanied by an experienced and qualified employee of ours to provide consultancy, interpretation and assistance when required.
You can rely on a Mortgage Loan from a Bulgarian bank that will finance your purchase, even if your income originates from another country. Mirela Real Estate agency has a partnership with leading Bulgarian Banks based on a licensed contract, by the force of which we represent them, a sign of respect and trust. Our credit specialists offer consulting services to our foreign clients and this service is free.
Here are the main characteristics of a standard mortgage loan in Bulgaria are, as stated by two of the leading banks in the country - United Bulgarian Band and First Investment Bank.
UBB - United Bulgarian Bank
The client segments are the citizens of the European Union, USA and Canada. The minimum amount of the credit is Eur 7500, the maximum is Eur 250 000 for a period of up to 20 years. A person must be at least 23 years old to be considered eligible and the age plus the loan period shouldn't exceed 65 years. For the first year the interest rate is 1.5% or 5.9% for the first 3 years. There is a standard interest rate for the rest of the loan period which is 6.5%. The bank has an application fee of BGN 20 and an administration fee of 0.5%. The prepayment fee is 5%.
First Investment bank
Every able local or foreign citizen is considered an eligible borrower. However, if the acquired property is a plot, a local citizen should acquire a property. There are no limits concerning the maximum loan amount. The maximum term is 240 months with a loan purpose - acquisition of a real estate.
There is an option of a period when the borrower pays only interest which may be up to 12, 24 or 36 months. After it equal monthly installments during the loan term are paid. In case of overdue payments the bank charges a penalty interest rate. The application fee is Eur 50 and the management fee is 2%. You can read more on the fees and charges on their website. The applicant's income should be 1.50 times the monthly installments. The minimum income that should remain per member of the household is 500 Eur for adults and 250 Eur for children.
The term for approving the application is usually up to 2 days.
For owners of properties in Bulgaria, interested in renting their premises or for those who want to feel their property like a real home we can take up organization and control or full completion of construction or repair works. Mirela Real Estate Agency is in partnership with companies that offer complete line of furnishing services including ready set furniture packages that meet the requirements of the rental management companies. If you prefer our partners can help you design an ideal interior to suit your taste and style, and completely furnish the property so that everything is ready for you.
1. The listed price does not include the commission remuneration of Mirela and the state costs for the transaction (local tax, notary fee and taxes to Registry Agency, which ( tax and fees) amount to about 3% of property value.
2. Our usual remuneration, which you owe when you purchase property is 3 % of the property sale price, not less than EUR 1,000. This commission does not apply to holiday homes and rural properties. For some properties the commission is subject to explicit agreement. We advise you to ask your agent in advance for the particular property you are interested in.
For consultation on calculating transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer of Mirela LTD at +359 2 9812345 from 09:00 to 18:00 on work days.
3. In order to organize a property viewing you should conclude an Assignation order with Mirela. You can submit that order and online.
4. There is a possibility this property to be with No commission for the buyer or to have other preferential conditions for payment of the remuneration - ask the agent of the offer.
5. Under the conditions of the concluded Assignation order you are entitled of additional discounts.
6. The remuneration shall be paid within 5 days after the implementation of the transaction. This payment can be in cash or in the means of bank transfer to Mirela's bank account.
7. You owe a remuneration only if you purchase that property - you do not owe anything in advance.
8. You can give a guarantee of your intention to purchase the property and to place in advance the conditions under which You will make a deal. If we do not manage to negotiate the same conditions, we will refund the guarantee.
9. The negotiations on the deal are made, through the mediation of Mirela. The draw up of documents for the transaction is carried out by Mirela, unless you are willing to use your own solicitors.
10. You can sign a preliminary contract for purchase- sale of the property, leaving the seller a DOWN PAYMENT or go directly to signing the final contract (notary deed) - we will offer You options and our opinion on this issue, but the decision is yours and we comply with it.
11. If after a concluded with our mediation purchase-sale contract, a final contract for purchase sale is not concluded through the Seller's fault, MIRELA obliges to search another property, as You do not owe an additional remuneration for following implemented deal.
12. To avoid misunderstandings, you will be notified by e-mail and SMS through all stages of the transaction.
13. You have a guaranteed possibility to share your impressions of the service and to level criticism or recommendation directly to the management of Mirela.14. For deals worth over 10 000 BGN, it's obligatory the provision of guarantee and payment of amounts of the sale price of the property to be made in the means of bank transfer.
We work in an open, accountable way, with clear rules.
Do not hesitate to send all your questions to the agent who is in charge with the offering of the property.
We will be glad to have You as our client!