£ 1 017 / $ 1 367 / € 1 125 sq. m)
Location: Bistrishko shose St
Total size: 360 sq.m (actual size + common parts)
Built-up area: 120 sq.m
Yard area: 550 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Year of construction: after 2000
Stage of construction: permission to use
Heating: air-to-water heat pump
Joinery: PVC five-chamber casement windowsCharacteristics:
The house comprises several semi-levels with the following disposition:
First level - a study connected with the winter garden, a sauna with a bathroom and WC.
Second level - a laundry room and a garage.
Third level - a spacious living room with a winter garden, accessible by the yard.
Fourth level - a kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom with WC, a terrace.
Fifth level - two bedrooms with bathrooms and WCs.
Sixth level - a study off a panoramic terrace.
The house is heated by a thermo-pump and convector radiators.
The location of the house is very convenient. It is only 1.5 km away from Business Park Sofia.
Furnishing: Built-in kitchen with electrical appliances - a fan extractor, an oven, hot plates, a dish-washer. Equipped bathrooms. The bedrooms are with built-in wardrobes.
Floorings and walls: Granite tiles in the living room, corridors, steps and kitchen. Oak parquet in the bathrooms.
Garden lightening, automatic irrigation system, BBQ, cabling for Internet, SOT security system, telephone.
The house is with a self-contained and well-maintained yard with round-the-year access.
About the region: Malinova Dolina is a prestigious south district located far from the city noise and close to the area of the American College in Sofia. It is situated west of Mladost 4 housing estate, on the south it borders the Ring Road. Sv. Kliment Ohridski Blvd. passes through the quarter and on both its sides, in proximity to Darvenitsa quarter, there are many warehouses, small manufacturing premises and office buildings.
1. The listed price does not include the commission remuneration of Mirela and the state costs for the transaction (local tax, notary fee and taxes to Registry Agency, which ( tax and fees) amount to about 3% of property value.
2. Our usual remuneration, which you owe when you purchase property is 3 % of the property sale price, not less than EUR 1,000. This commission does not apply to holiday homes and rural properties. For some properties the commission is subject to explicit agreement. We advise you to ask your agent in advance for the particular property you are interested in.
For consultation on calculating transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer of Mirela LTD at +359 2 9812345 from 09:00 to 18:00 on work days.
3. In order to organize a property viewing you should conclude an Assignation order with Mirela. You can submit that order and online.
4. There is a possibility this property to be with No commission for the buyer or to have other preferential conditions for payment of the remuneration - ask the agent of the offer.
5. Under the conditions of the concluded Assignation order you are entitled of additional discounts.
6. The remuneration shall be paid within 5 days after the implementation of the transaction. This payment can be in cash or in the means of bank transfer to Mirela's bank account.
7. You owe a remuneration only if you purchase that property - you do not owe anything in advance.
8. You can give a guarantee of your intention to purchase the property and to place in advance the conditions under which You will make a deal. If we do not manage to negotiate the same conditions, we will refund the guarantee.
9. The negotiations on the deal are made, through the mediation of Mirela. The draw up of documents for the transaction is carried out by Mirela, unless you are willing to use your own solicitors.
10. You can sign a preliminary contract for purchase- sale of the property, leaving the seller a DOWN PAYMENT or go directly to signing the final contract (notary deed) - we will offer You options and our opinion on this issue, but the decision is yours and we comply with it.
11. If after a concluded with our mediation purchase-sale contract, a final contract for purchase sale is not concluded through the Seller's fault, MIRELA obliges to search another property, as You do not owe an additional remuneration for following implemented deal.
12. To avoid misunderstandings, you will be notified by e-mail and SMS through all stages of the transaction.
13. You have a guaranteed possibility to share your impressions of the service and to level criticism or recommendation directly to the management of Mirela.14. For deals worth over 10 000 BGN, it's obligatory the provision of guarantee and payment of amounts of the sale price of the property to be made in the means of bank transfer.
We work in an open, accountable way, with clear rules.
Do not hesitate to send all your questions to the agent who is in charge with the offering of the property.
We will be glad to have You as our client!