£ 765 / $ 1 018 / € 900 sq. m)
Distance: airport - 8 km
Total size: 68.93 sq.m (actual size + common parts)
Built-up area:: 59.44 sq.m
Payment by installments
Construction type: brick
Stage of construction: permission to useCharacteristics:
The four-star pearl of St. St. Konstantin and Helen sea resort - St. Elena hotel complex is situated on the beautiful sunny coast of the Black sea. Located among a beautiful park area with a fantastic view to the sea, the hotel offers singular combination of high quality, luxury service, leisure and coziness.
The complex offers comfort, luxury and ace servicing. All that, combined with unique nature, sea, sun and mineral springs, creates conditions of unforgettable holiday and incredible experience.
Disposition: entrance hall, living room with kitchen box and dining area ( about 23.40 sq.m), one bedroom ( about 14.20 sq.m), bathroom together with WC, one terrace ( 6.84 sq.m)
Living room and bedroom - 7 mm thick laminated parquet, latex painted walls and ceilings
Five chambers PVC joinery
Air-conditioner in the living room
No commission for the buyer!
The agency charges EUR 480 for attendance at the transaction!
1. The listed price does not include the commission remuneration of Mirela and the state costs for the transaction (local tax, notary fee and taxes to Registry Agency, which ( tax and fees) amount to about 3% of property value.
2. Our usual remuneration, which you owe when you purchase property is 3 % of the property sale price, not less than EUR 1,000. This commission does not apply to holiday homes and rural properties. For some properties the commission is subject to explicit agreement. We advise you to ask your agent in advance for the particular property you are interested in.
For consultation on calculating transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer of Mirela LTD at +359 2 9812345 from 09:00 to 18:00 on work days.
3. In order to organize a property viewing you should conclude an Assignation order with Mirela. You can submit that order and online.
4. There is a possibility this property to be with No commission for the buyer or to have other preferential conditions for payment of the remuneration - ask the agent of the offer.
5. Under the conditions of the concluded Assignation order you are entitled of additional discounts.
6. The remuneration shall be paid within 5 days after the implementation of the transaction. This payment can be in the means of bank transfer to Mirela's bank account.
7. You owe a remuneration only if you purchase that property - you do not owe anything in advance.
8. You can give a guarantee of your intention to purchase the property and to place in advance the conditions under which You will make a deal. If we do not manage to negotiate the same conditions, we will refund the guarantee.
9. The negotiations on the deal are made, through the mediation of Mirela. The draw up of documents for the transaction is carried out by Mirela, unless you are willing to use your own solicitors.
10. You can sign a preliminary contract for purchase- sale of the property, leaving the seller a DOWN PAYMENT or go directly to signing the final contract (notary deed) - we will offer You options and our opinion on this issue, but the decision is yours and we comply with it.
11. If after a concluded with our mediation purchase-sale contract, a final contract for purchase sale is not concluded through the Seller's fault, MIRELA obliges to search another property, as You do not owe an additional remuneration for following implemented deal.
12. To avoid misunderstandings, you will be notified by e-mail and SMS through all stages of the transaction.
13. You have a guaranteed possibility to share your impressions of the service and to level criticism or recommendation directly to the management of Mirela.14. For deals worth over 10 000 BGN, it's obligatory the provision of guarantee and payment of amounts of the sale price of the property to be made in the means of bank transfer.
We work in an open, accountable way, with clear rules.
Do not hesitate to send all your questions to the agent who is in charge with the offering of the property.
We will be glad to have You as our client!