£ 1 204 / $ 1 662 / € 1 429 sq. m)
Distance: City of Varna - 16 km, sea - 4 km
Total size: 210 sq.m
Built-up area: 172 sq.m
Yard area: 845 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Joinery: German PVC casement windows
A brand new luxurious house - just 15 minutes drive away from downtown the city of Varna - in the village of Priseltzi
The property is located in one of the best residential areas near Varna. A quiet and peaceful place where many people are dreaming to live in harmony with the incredible nature and clear air. The climate is mild and pleasant, the air is dry and clear. No industrial pollution is present in the area known to be at 330 m altitude - the highest among Varna's surroundings.
The house is set in a 1500 sq. m yard with incredible garden plantation, which provides a cosy tranquillity among the nature. At the one end of the garden there is an old-style hunting tavern with a kitchen, a bathroom and a WC, all conveniences available. The total area of the tavern is 70 sq. m. The house is built in Italian style using quality material and natural revetment stones. The house is cold-, heat-, noise- and moisture- proof due to the quality thermo-insulation and joinery which guarantee cosiness and comfort.
The total area of the house is 210 sq. m and it comprises 4 bedrooms, a living room with a fireplace, three bathrooms and toilets, a jakuzzi, a utility room, a garage and an attic.
Attached to the house there are an additional building for the personnel,a cauldron room and a storage room.
Heating is provided by a electricity and wood operating local heating system and an independent generator.Air-conditioners are installed, as well. A self-contained water container with a capacity of 45 cubic meters.
The house is fully furnished.
for the region
The village of Priseltzi is located 15 km to the south from the city of Varna on a main road and a highway which guarantees a quick and easy access to the city of Varna.
The longest beach-line on the Black Sea coast is just 10 minutes drive away from the house near Kamchiya biospheric reserve. The wide beach, the golden sand and the clear, warm water, the shallow coast are making it a desired destination for tourists from all over the world.
Kamchiya resort complex is located by the mouth of Kamtchiya river. The area provides an amazing combination of river, sea and a longoz forest.
Longoza bioshepric reserve is a natural landmark enlisted in the program of UNESCO.
In the resort complex there are restaurants, cafes, sports playgrounds and a recreation complex, all financed by the Moscow Government, which makes the resort even more attractive.
The infrastructure in the village of Priseltzi is very well organized - food shops, restaurants, cafes, a doctor's office, a pharmacy, a kindergarten, a church, a school, a post office, a police office, a petrol station etc.
1. The listed price does not include the commission remuneration of Mirela and the state costs for the transaction (local tax, notary fee and taxes to Registry Agency, which ( tax and fees) amount to about 3% of property value.
2. Our usual remuneration, which you owe when you purchase property is 3 % of the property sale price, not less than EUR 1,000. This commission does not apply to holiday homes and rural properties. For some properties the commission is subject to explicit agreement. We advise you to ask your agent in advance for the particular property you are interested in.
For consultation on calculating transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer of Mirela LTD at +359 2 9812345 from 09:00 to 18:00 on work days.
3. In order to organize a property viewing you should conclude an Assignation order with Mirela. You can submit that order and online.
4. There is a possibility this property to be with No commission for the buyer or to have other preferential conditions for payment of the remuneration - ask the agent of the offer.
5. Under the conditions of the concluded Assignation order you are entitled of additional discounts.
6. The remuneration shall be paid within 5 days after the implementation of the transaction. This payment can be in the means of bank transfer to Mirela's bank account.
7. You owe a remuneration only if you purchase that property - you do not owe anything in advance.
8. You can give a guarantee of your intention to purchase the property and to place in advance the conditions under which You will make a deal. If we do not manage to negotiate the same conditions, we will refund the guarantee.
9. The negotiations on the deal are made, through the mediation of Mirela. The draw up of documents for the transaction is carried out by Mirela, unless you are willing to use your own solicitors.
10. You can sign a preliminary contract for purchase- sale of the property, leaving the seller a DOWN PAYMENT or go directly to signing the final contract (notary deed) - we will offer You options and our opinion on this issue, but the decision is yours and we comply with it.
11. If after a concluded with our mediation purchase-sale contract, a final contract for purchase sale is not concluded through the Seller's fault, MIRELA obliges to search another property, as You do not owe an additional remuneration for following implemented deal.
12. To avoid misunderstandings, you will be notified by e-mail and SMS through all stages of the transaction.
13. You have a guaranteed possibility to share your impressions of the service and to level criticism or recommendation directly to the management of Mirela.14. For deals worth over 10 000 BGN, it's obligatory the provision of guarantee and payment of amounts of the sale price of the property to be made in the means of bank transfer.
We work in an open, accountable way, with clear rules.
Do not hesitate to send all your questions to the agent who is in charge with the offering of the property.
We will be glad to have You as our client!
Possible rent: € 800Our managers have estimated this figure as your monthly rent in case you pruchase the property and let it out
Profit for year: 3.2%Return on investment in this property (yearly) with rentals. In comparison, interest on bank deposits in BG- average 0.5%