£ 130 / $ 176 / € 155 sq. m)
Total size: 100 sq.m
Built-up area: 100 sq.m
Yard area: 3030 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Year of construction: 1960s
Joinery: Double-pane wood windows
Stage of construction: permission to use
Heating: solid fuel local heatingCharacteristics:
located in well - developed village which is set 32 km away from the town of Svishtov.
Description: The house is with square surface of 100 sq. m. A basement / about 20 sq. m / is set on the ground floor. An outside glass staircase leads to the next floor which consists of three bedrooms with natural parquet, a corridor and a closet. There is an additional building next to the house consisting of a summer kitchen, a dining room, a bathroom with WC and a separate premise with its own entrance - used for the boiler. Radiators are put in every room.
The property is well - maintained and in very good condition. The house was renovated in 2008 - the parquet was polished again, the walls - latex painted, the bathroom is repaired and with new bath - tub and one - piece toilet, new septic pit and sewer system.
The house is offered with the entire furnishing. It is accessible by an asphalt road.
The yard is 3030 sq. m and there are agricultural crops, brick - built farming sheds for animals, a shelter / garage with iron door and its own oven.
Agency charges EUR 400 for attendance at the transaction.
Our main purpose is to provide our clients with an excellent level of service, the majority of which are foreign investors who have decided to own property here in Bulgaria. We appreciate the seriousness of looking after your property, and realise the full implications that this entails. You can rest assured that you are in good hands and that your investment is kept in great condition. Furthermore, we can make your property work for you and pay back its investment. We can provide short and long term rental opportunities that will bring significant annual.
1. The listed price does not include the commission remuneration of Mirela and the state costs for the transaction (local tax, notary fee and taxes to Registry Agency, which ( tax and fees) amount to about 3% of property value.
2. Our usual remuneration, which you owe when you purchase property is 3 % of the property sale price, not less than EUR 1,000. This commission does not apply to holiday homes and rural properties. For some properties the commission is subject to explicit agreement. We advise you to ask your agent in advance for the particular property you are interested in.
For consultation on calculating transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer of Mirela LTD at +359 2 9812345 from 09:00 to 18:00 on work days.
3. In order to organize a property viewing you should conclude an Assignation order with Mirela. You can submit that order and online.
4. There is a possibility this property to be with No commission for the buyer or to have other preferential conditions for payment of the remuneration - ask the agent of the offer.
5. Under the conditions of the concluded Assignation order you are entitled of additional discounts.
6. The remuneration shall be paid within 5 days after the implementation of the transaction. This payment can be in the means of bank transfer to Mirela's bank account.
7. You owe a remuneration only if you purchase that property - you do not owe anything in advance.
8. You can give a guarantee of your intention to purchase the property and to place in advance the conditions under which You will make a deal. If we do not manage to negotiate the same conditions, we will refund the guarantee.
9. The negotiations on the deal are made, through the mediation of Mirela. The draw up of documents for the transaction is carried out by Mirela, unless you are willing to use your own solicitors.
10. You can sign a preliminary contract for purchase- sale of the property, leaving the seller a DOWN PAYMENT or go directly to signing the final contract (notary deed) - we will offer You options and our opinion on this issue, but the decision is yours and we comply with it.
11. If after a concluded with our mediation purchase-sale contract, a final contract for purchase sale is not concluded through the Seller's fault, MIRELA obliges to search another property, as You do not owe an additional remuneration for following implemented deal.
12. To avoid misunderstandings, you will be notified by e-mail and SMS through all stages of the transaction.
13. You have a guaranteed possibility to share your impressions of the service and to level criticism or recommendation directly to the management of Mirela.14. For deals worth over 10 000 BGN, it's obligatory the provision of guarantee and payment of amounts of the sale price of the property to be made in the means of bank transfer.
We work in an open, accountable way, with clear rules.
Do not hesitate to send all your questions to the agent who is in charge with the offering of the property.
We will be glad to have You as our client!