£ 464 / $ 615 / € 546 sq. m)
Distance: from the center of the city - 8 km, sea - 300 m, ski lift - 200 m
Total size: 366 sq.m
Built-up area: 122 sq.m
Yard area: 554 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Year of construction: after 2000
Exposure: , seaview
Joinery: Aluminium windows
Stage of construction: permission to use
Heating: local heatingCharacteristics:
The house is situated in Alen mak villa zone, between the seaside road and Varna - Golden Sands road. Located in an immediate proximity are Varna Free University, Kabakum Beach and the chair lift of Alen Mak villa zone. A great variety of entertainment spots and food shops is available in the area.
The porperty is surrounded by a massive wall and a gate. The house is with a non-standard disposition and is set on two levels. Four entrances are available to the house.
First floor: a spacious living room, a dining room and a kitchen (separated by a door), two fully furnished bedrooms and a bathroom with a toilet.
Second floor: a spacious corridor which ends with a terrace viewing towards the sea. Alongside the corridor there are five fully furnished bedrooms and two bathrooms with toilets.
Third floor: a mansard floor, a residential space which may be divided to form four or five rooms, depending on their size and a terrace viewing towards the sea.
Semi-underground floor: comprises a garage, two furnished rooms, two bathrooms with toilets, a spacious living room, a laundry room, a cellar and a cauldron room.
Exterior insulation and a combination of PVC and aluminium joinery are installed on the building.
Piping has been prepared for the installation of a local heating system.
The interior doors are wooden and the ones on the bathrooms - aluminium.
The floors in the corridors and the entire first floor is granite and in the bedrooms - carpets. In the yard there are fruit trees - quinces, a fig, a sour cherry and a plum. The main advantage of the plot is that water may be derived in it (with a pump at a depth of 52 m).
The railings of the terraces and the indoor staircase are not mounted yet. Materials available ot be installed: granite and radiators.
1. The listed price does not include the commission remuneration of Mirela and the state costs for the transaction (local tax, notary fee and taxes to Registry Agency, which ( tax and fees) amount to about 3% of property value.
2. Our usual remuneration, which you owe when you purchase property is 3 % of the property sale price, not less than EUR 1,000. This commission does not apply to holiday homes and rural properties. For some properties the commission is subject to explicit agreement. We advise you to ask your agent in advance for the particular property you are interested in.
For consultation on calculating transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer of Mirela LTD at +359 2 9812345 from 09:00 to 18:00 on work days.
3. In order to organize a property viewing you should conclude an Assignation order with Mirela. You can submit that order and online.
4. There is a possibility this property to be with No commission for the buyer or to have other preferential conditions for payment of the remuneration - ask the agent of the offer.
5. Under the conditions of the concluded Assignation order you are entitled of additional discounts.
6. The remuneration shall be paid within 5 days after the implementation of the transaction. This payment can be in the means of bank transfer to Mirela's bank account.
7. You owe a remuneration only if you purchase that property - you do not owe anything in advance.
8. You can give a guarantee of your intention to purchase the property and to place in advance the conditions under which You will make a deal. If we do not manage to negotiate the same conditions, we will refund the guarantee.
9. The negotiations on the deal are made, through the mediation of Mirela. The draw up of documents for the transaction is carried out by Mirela, unless you are willing to use your own solicitors.
10. You can sign a preliminary contract for purchase- sale of the property, leaving the seller a DOWN PAYMENT or go directly to signing the final contract (notary deed) - we will offer You options and our opinion on this issue, but the decision is yours and we comply with it.
11. If after a concluded with our mediation purchase-sale contract, a final contract for purchase sale is not concluded through the Seller's fault, MIRELA obliges to search another property, as You do not owe an additional remuneration for following implemented deal.
12. To avoid misunderstandings, you will be notified by e-mail and SMS through all stages of the transaction.
13. You have a guaranteed possibility to share your impressions of the service and to level criticism or recommendation directly to the management of Mirela.14. For deals worth over 10 000 BGN, it's obligatory the provision of guarantee and payment of amounts of the sale price of the property to be made in the means of bank transfer.
We work in an open, accountable way, with clear rules.
Do not hesitate to send all your questions to the agent who is in charge with the offering of the property.
We will be glad to have You as our client!