£ 2 703 / $ 3 341 / € 3 000 sq. m)
Total size: 860 sq.m
Built-up area: 450 sq.m
Yard area: 1763 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Year of construction: after 2000
Stage of construction: permission to use
Heating: floor heating
Exposure: west, south, seaview, panoramic view
Sveti Nikola villa zone is a beautiful, green oasis away from the havoc and the noise of the city life, a preferred location for relaxation and year-round habitation not far from the sea-coast.
The property is situated in the eastern part of the villa zone, near Varna-Golden Sands road and Piccadilly Park complex. The position of the plot on which the house is constructed allows an endless panoramic sea-view even from ground "0".
The house is three-storey, with a unique architecture - a combination of style, comfort and sense of space. The built-up area of the house is 860 sq. m and the disposition is, as follows:
First floor: a spacious living room (150 sq. m) with a spot outfitted with upholstered furniture and a wide plasma screen home cinema system, a dining area and a kitchenette divided from the rest of the premise by a counter-top. On this level there is also a large premise with a separate bathroom and toilet and an independent entrance intended for the staff engaged into maintenance and service.
Second floor: a large bedroom (80 sq. m) with en-suite bathroom and toilet, and a jakuzzi premise with large window through which a magnificent panoramic sea-view is revealed, three guest bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and toilets.
Third floor: on this level there is a fitness and a large panoramic terrace where parties and formal receptions may be organized. The design of the terrace allows it to be covered, if necessary.
The first and the second floor are connected by a stylish indoor staircase with INOX railings. The second and the third floor are connected via an airy spiral staircase.
The large windows reveal an endless panoramic sea-view in its full beauty.
The front yard is levelled while the yard behind the house is terraced. It is covered with rye-grass, and arranged with decorative paling of bamboo, wooden stairs and paths covered with gravel. Garden lighting is installed, as well.
Next to the house there is a garage with an automatic door, large enough to house two vehicles.
The house is offered fully furnished with luxurious, custom-made furniture.
The lighting is built-in, designed to enhance the overall sense of comfort and harmony. The staircases are illuminated by beautiful lighting bodies with floral images.
The house is air-conditioned and during the cold months it is heated through a floor heating water system.
Sun collectors are mounted to supply the 300 litre boiler with hot water.
An irrigation system with a private water source is built for the maintenance of the green areas.
The house is equipped with a security system as there is also a 24-hour live security.
1. The listed price does not include the commission remuneration of Mirela and the state costs for the transaction (local tax, notary fee and taxes to Registry Agency, which ( tax and fees) amount to about 3% of property value.
2. Our usual remuneration, which you owe when you purchase property is 3 % of the property sale price, not less than EUR 1,000. This commission does not apply to holiday homes and rural properties. For some properties the commission is subject to explicit agreement. We advise you to ask your agent in advance for the particular property you are interested in.
For consultation on calculating transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer of Mirela LTD at +359 2 9812345 from 09:00 to 18:00 on work days.
3. In order to organize a property viewing you should conclude an Assignation order with Mirela. You can submit that order and online.
4. There is a possibility this property to be with No commission for the buyer or to have other preferential conditions for payment of the remuneration - ask the agent of the offer.
5. Under the conditions of the concluded Assignation order you are entitled of additional discounts.
6. The remuneration shall be paid within 5 days after the implementation of the transaction. This payment can be in cash or in the means of bank transfer to Mirela's bank account.
7. You owe a remuneration only if you purchase that property - you do not owe anything in advance.
8. You can give a guarantee of your intention to purchase the property and to place in advance the conditions under which You will make a deal. If we do not manage to negotiate the same conditions, we will refund the guarantee.
9. The negotiations on the deal are made, through the mediation of Mirela. The draw up of documents for the transaction is carried out by Mirela, unless you are willing to use your own solicitors.
10. You can sign a preliminary contract for purchase- sale of the property, leaving the seller a DOWN PAYMENT or go directly to signing the final contract (notary deed) - we will offer You options and our opinion on this issue, but the decision is yours and we comply with it.
11. If after a concluded with our mediation purchase-sale contract, a final contract for purchase sale is not concluded through the Seller's fault, MIRELA obliges to search another property, as You do not owe an additional remuneration for following implemented deal.
12. To avoid misunderstandings, you will be notified by e-mail and SMS through all stages of the transaction.
13. You have a guaranteed possibility to share your impressions of the service and to level criticism or recommendation directly to the management of Mirela.14. For deals worth over 10 000 BGN, it's obligatory the provision of guarantee and payment of amounts of the sale price of the property to be made in the means of bank transfer.
We work in an open, accountable way, with clear rules.
Do not hesitate to send all your questions to the agent who is in charge with the offering of the property.
We will be glad to have You as our client!