£ 462 / $ 572 / € 513 sq. m)
Distance: City of Varna - 60 km, beach - 1300 m, sea - 1 km, from the center of the city - 400 m
Total size: 487 sq.m
Built-up area: 200 sq.m
Yard area: 956 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Year of construction: after 2000
Stage of construction: permission to use
Heating: local heating
Joinery: PVC five-chamber casement windows
A LUXURIOUS TWO-STOREY HOUSE WITH SIX BEDROOMS
1 level - a living room, a dining room with a furnished kitchenette, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a laundry room, a walk-in wardrobe.
2 level - a living room, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a laundry room, a walk-in wardrobe.
2 standalone garages with automatic doors.
The small seaside town of Byala is a tranquil and quiet resort on the Black sea shore. Easily accessed, located between Varna and Burgas, it is the perfect place for a break and relaxation. It is situated 35 km to the North from the Sunny day holiday resort and 5 km away from the town of Obzor. The shore line is characterized by a combination of a rocky shore, small bays, sandy dunes.
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISHING WORKS
High-quality materials and approved European technologies have been used in the construction of the building. Brick masonry, insulation of the walls, floors and ceilings. The roof is made of high-quality tile. The joinery is five-chamber. Walls - latex. Floorings - natural oak parquet, high-quality terracotta tiling, porcelain tiling. Bathrooms and WCs - luxuriously finished, fully outfitted, terracotta tiling and faience.
A water heater with a capacity of 200 l, a French fireplace, four air conditioners, a barbecue. Each floor has its independent installations in place for: electricity, water and sewerage, central heating, aluminium radiators, lightning protection.
Landscaped with cypress plants 170 cm tall around the entire fence, 2 magnolia trees, a rose garden with 230 roses, 250 sq. m of alleys paved with decorative cobbles, 4 fountains, lighting, a garden jacuzzi.
The buyers pay an EUR 300 servicing fee for the deal.
Note!! The house can be sold by floors, with negotiable price in that case!
1. The listed price does not include the commission remuneration of Mirela and the state costs for the transaction (local tax, notary fee and taxes to Registry Agency, which ( tax and fees) amount to about 3% of property value.
2. Our usual remuneration, which you owe when you purchase property is 3 % of the property sale price, not less than EUR 1,000. This commission does not apply to holiday homes and rural properties. For some properties the commission is subject to explicit agreement. We advise you to ask your agent in advance for the particular property you are interested in.
For consultation on calculating transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer of Mirela LTD at +359 2 9812345 from 09:00 to 18:00 on work days.
3. In order to organize a property viewing you should conclude an Assignation order with Mirela. You can submit that order and online.
4. There is a possibility this property to be with No commission for the buyer or to have other preferential conditions for payment of the remuneration - ask the agent of the offer.
5. Under the conditions of the concluded Assignation order you are entitled of additional discounts.
6. The remuneration shall be paid within 5 days after the implementation of the transaction. This payment can be in cash or in the means of bank transfer to Mirela's bank account.
7. You owe a remuneration only if you purchase that property - you do not owe anything in advance.
8. You can give a guarantee of your intention to purchase the property and to place in advance the conditions under which You will make a deal. If we do not manage to negotiate the same conditions, we will refund the guarantee.
9. The negotiations on the deal are made, through the mediation of Mirela. The draw up of documents for the transaction is carried out by Mirela, unless you are willing to use your own solicitors.
10. You can sign a preliminary contract for purchase- sale of the property, leaving the seller a DOWN PAYMENT or go directly to signing the final contract (notary deed) - we will offer You options and our opinion on this issue, but the decision is yours and we comply with it.
11. If after a concluded with our mediation purchase-sale contract, a final contract for purchase sale is not concluded through the Seller's fault, MIRELA obliges to search another property, as You do not owe an additional remuneration for following implemented deal.
12. To avoid misunderstandings, you will be notified by e-mail and SMS through all stages of the transaction.
13. You have a guaranteed possibility to share your impressions of the service and to level criticism or recommendation directly to the management of Mirela.14. For deals worth over 10 000 BGN, it's obligatory the provision of guarantee and payment of amounts of the sale price of the property to be made in the means of bank transfer.
We work in an open, accountable way, with clear rules.
Do not hesitate to send all your questions to the agent who is in charge with the offering of the property.
We will be glad to have You as our client!
Possible rent: € 1500Our managers have estimated this figure as your monthly rent in case you pruchase the property and let it out
Profit for year: 7.2%Return on investment in this property (yearly) with rentals. In comparison, interest on bank deposits in BG- average 0.5%