£ 1 313 / $ 1 750 / € 1 468 sq. m)
Location: Bratya Buckstone Blvd, Pirin Str
Distance: market - 200 m, from bus stop - 200 m, school - 500 m, from shopping center - 200 m, supermarket - 200 m
Total size: 126 sq.m
Built-up area:: 114 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Year of construction: after 2000
Stage of construction: permission to use
Heating: air conditioner
Exposure: north, south, mountain view
Joinery: Wood casement windows
Specifications: A 3BRs apartment comprising 2 levels is located in a new development with permission to move in since 2001. The block is located between Bratya Buckston Blvd., Todor Kableshkov Str and Pirin Str, Buckston quarter, south part of Sofia city. In close proximity there are an open market, shops and a school. Various transport links available in the region, providing swift access to the downtown. The place is with predominating new developments, off-plan buildings and modern complexes of a gated type.
Disposition: First level - an open plan living room with a dining area and a kitchen box /about 40 sq.m./ with a separate entrance from the corridor, a self-contained bedroom /12 sq.m./. A bathroom and WC together and a shower cubicle. A staircase in the corridor leads to the second level comprising a spacious children's room /about 16 sq.m./, a self-contained bedroom /12 sq.m./, a bathroom with WC and Jacuzzi.
Furnishing: The apartment is for sale fully furnished: first level - upholstered furniture in living room, a large LCD TV set; dining room - a table with eight chairs; kitchen box - built-in kitchen, fully equipped and all el. appliances; bedroom with bedroom suit and a small LCD TV set. Second level- children's room with two beds, a wardrobe, a working area, a TV set; bedroom with bedroom suit, a small LCD TV set. There is an air-conditioner in each room. A stylish fireplace is placed in the living room.
Exposure: The apartment faces North-East and South-West
Floorings and walls: Oak parquet in living room and bedrooms, terracotta tiles in kitchen and corridor. The staircase leading to the second level is veneered with refined wood.
Bathrooms and WC: A bathroom with WC on first level with shower cubicle, terracotta tiles and faience. A bathroom with WC on second level with Jacuzzi, terracotta tiles and faience.
Balconies: A spacious balcony in front of the living room revealing a stunning panorama of Vitosha Mountain.
Garage: A garage /about 20 sq.m./ connected to the main building and a parking place in front of it. A basement /25 sq.m./ is included in the price.
1. The listed price does not include the commission remuneration of Mirela and the state costs for the transaction (local tax, notary fee and taxes to Registry Agency, which ( tax and fees) amount to about 3% of property value.
2. Our usual remuneration, which you owe when you purchase property is 3 % of the property sale price, not less than EUR 1,000. This commission does not apply to holiday homes and rural properties. For some properties the commission is subject to explicit agreement. We advise you to ask your agent in advance for the particular property you are interested in.
For consultation on calculating transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer of Mirela LTD at +359 2 9812345 from 09:00 to 18:00 on work days.
3. In order to organize a property viewing you should conclude an Assignation order with Mirela. You can submit that order and online.
4. There is a possibility this property to be with No commission for the buyer or to have other preferential conditions for payment of the remuneration - ask the agent of the offer.
5. Under the conditions of the concluded Assignation order you are entitled of additional discounts.
6. The remuneration shall be paid within 5 days after the implementation of the transaction. This payment can be in cash or in the means of bank transfer to Mirela's bank account.
7. You owe a remuneration only if you purchase that property - you do not owe anything in advance.
8. You can give a guarantee of your intention to purchase the property and to place in advance the conditions under which You will make a deal. If we do not manage to negotiate the same conditions, we will refund the guarantee.
9. The negotiations on the deal are made, through the mediation of Mirela. The draw up of documents for the transaction is carried out by Mirela, unless you are willing to use your own solicitors.
10. You can sign a preliminary contract for purchase- sale of the property, leaving the seller a DOWN PAYMENT or go directly to signing the final contract (notary deed) - we will offer You options and our opinion on this issue, but the decision is yours and we comply with it.
11. If after a concluded with our mediation purchase-sale contract, a final contract for purchase sale is not concluded through the Seller's fault, MIRELA obliges to search another property, as You do not owe an additional remuneration for following implemented deal.
12. To avoid misunderstandings, you will be notified by e-mail and SMS through all stages of the transaction.
13. You have a guaranteed possibility to share your impressions of the service and to level criticism or recommendation directly to the management of Mirela.14. For deals worth over 10 000 BGN, it's obligatory the provision of guarantee and payment of amounts of the sale price of the property to be made in the means of bank transfer.
We work in an open, accountable way, with clear rules.
Do not hesitate to send all your questions to the agent who is in charge with the offering of the property.
We will be glad to have You as our client!
Possible rent: € 500Our managers have estimated this figure as your monthly rent in case you pruchase the property and let it out
Profit for year: 3.24%Return on investment in this property (yearly) with rentals. In comparison, interest on bank deposits in BG- average 0.5%