£ 1 683 / $ 2 092 / € 1 864 sq. m)
Location: The Russian school
Distance: underground station - 800 m, from bus stop - 200 m, supermarket - 500 m, school - 300 m, kindergarten - 200 m
Total size: 118 sq.m
Floor: 3 (3rd floor above ground floor)
Construction type: brick
Year of construction: 1998
Heating: air conditioner
Exposure: north, south
Joinery: German PVC casement windows
Perfect 3BRS apartment for sale in Lozenets quarter, city of Sofia
Specifications: Solid well-built building situated in Lozenets quarter, city of Sofia in close proximity to Hemus hotel, City Centre, Land and People museum and the National Palace of Culture. The location combines convenient transport to all directions of the city and pleasant park area suitable for walks and relaxation. The apartment is after an overhaul and is stylishly and functionally furnished. A basement on the garages level is turned into a well-kept storage.
Disposition: An open-plan living room with dining area and kitchen box /about 45 sq.m./, a cabinet /12 sq.m./, two self-contained bedrooms /about 15 sq.m./
Floorings and walls: Terracotta tiles in the corridor and the living room, solid parquet in the rooms. Latex painted walls everywhere.
Furnishing: Built-in kitchen with electrical appliances. The rest of the furniture is a question of negotiating.
Bathroom and WC: Bathroom and a separate WC with terracotta tiles and faience. The bathroom is spacious with a small entrance-hall and comprises an angular shower-tub.
Balconies: One balcony off both bedrooms.
Garage: Overground garage /25 sq.m./ with a remote controlled door is available at the price of EUR 20 000.
Its easy with us...
We, Mirela Real Estate Agency always strive at making the process of finding and buying property as easy as possible for our clients, that is why we offer a number of services, some of which are directed especially to our foreign clients. If you are a foreigner and wish to buy or rent property, you shouldn't miss the opportunity of having full use of the services by our teams of professionals in the sphere of real estate. They will provide you with helpful service, taking into consideration all the details, as well as legal assistance during the whole process of buying or renting property in Bulgaria. This includes solicitor's assistance, full checks of the approved property for encumbrances /mortgages, restraints, statements of claims, established real rights/, preparing all relevant and necessary contracts and paperwork. We are also ready to organize your welcome and stay in Bulgaria, as well as accommodation in a hotel of your own choice, visiting the properties that may interest you, together with a real estate broker and a translator and arranging transportation. You may need advice after the purchase as well - we are there to help. We can also provide quality building and refurbishing works (organization of the inner reconstruction and repair of the bought property)- in case you decide your property needs some finishing touches. We also organize preparation of a designer's conception for the overall finishing of the property.
See our VIP estates here.
1. The listed price does not include the commission remuneration of Mirela and the state costs for the transaction (local tax, notary fee and taxes to Registry Agency, which ( tax and fees) amount to about 3% of property value.
2. Our usual remuneration, which you owe when you purchase property is 3 % of the property sale price, not less than EUR 1,000.
For consultation on calculating transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer of Mirela LTD at +359 2 9812345 from 09:00 to 18:00 on work days.
3. In order to organize a property viewing you should conclude an Assignation order with Mirela. You can submit that order and online.
4. There is a possibility this property to be with No commission for the buyer or to have other preferential conditions for payment of the remuneration - ask the agent of the offer.
5. Under the conditions of the concluded Assignation order you are entitled of additional discounts.
6. The remuneration shall be paid within 5 days after the implementation of the transaction. This payment can be in cash or in the means of bank transfer to Mirela's bank account.
7. You owe a remuneration only if you purchase that property - you do not owe anything in advance.
8. You can give a guarantee of your intention to purchase the property and to place in advance the conditions under which You will make a deal. If we do not manage to negotiate the same conditions, we will refund the guarantee.
9. The negotiations on the deal are made, through the mediation of Mirela. The draw up of documents for the transaction is carried out by Mirela, unless you are willing to use your own solicitors.
10. You can sign a preliminary contract for purchase- sale of the property, leaving the seller a DOWN PAYMENT or go directly to signing the final contract (notary deed) - we will offer You options and our opinion on this issue, but the decision is yours and we comply with it.
11. If after a concluded with our mediation purchase-sale contract, a final contract for purchase sale is not concluded through the Seller's fault, MIRELA obliges to search another property, as You do not owe an additional remuneration for following implemented deal.
12. To avoid misunderstandings, you will be notified by e-mail and SMS through all stages of the transaction.
13. You have a guaranteed possibility to share your impressions of the service and to level criticism or recommendation directly to the management of Mirela.
14. For deals worth over 10 000 BGN, it's obligatory the provision of guarantee and payment of amounts of the sale price of the property to be made in the means of bank transfer.
We work in an open, accountable way, with clear rules.
Do not hesitate to send all your questions to the agent who is in charge with the offering of the property.
We will be glad to have You as our client!