£ 864 / $ 1 114 / € 1 000 sq. m)
Distance: from bus stop - 100 m, supermarket - 200 m
Total size: 145 sq.m
Yard area: 221 sq.m
Floor: 2 (normal)
Construction type: brick
Stage of construction: permission to use
Heating: electricity heating
Exposure: east, west, south
Transition: Passage rooms
Предлагам за продажба етаж от двуетажна къща, на тиха и спокойна улица. Намира се между бул. Васил Левски и 10-ти Пощенски клон. Района е с добра локация, в близост има голям Търговски център, а Базар Левски е на около 250м.
Имотът е с разгърната застроена площ от 145 кв. м с хубаво изложение. Разпределението на втория етаж ( с площ от 110 кв. м) е следното: коридор, светла и просторна дневна с обособен кухненски бокс и трапезария, две спални, баня, тоалетна и тераса (с достъп от дневната). На сутеренно ниво има още две стаи със санитарен възел (площ 35 кв. м), които могат да се пригодят за живеене. Къщата е в добро общо състояние.
Към имота има прилежащи идеални части- 221 кв. м от общото дворно място с площ от 485 кв. м.
1. The listed price does not include the commission remuneration of Mirela and the state costs for the transaction (local tax, notary fee and taxes to Registry Agency, which ( tax and fees) amount to about 3% of property value.
2. Our usual remuneration, which you owe when you purchase property is 3 % of the property sale price, not less than EUR 1,000.
For consultation on calculating transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer of Mirela LTD at +359 2 9812345 from 09:00 to 18:00 on work days.
3. In order to organize a property viewing you should conclude an Assignation order with Mirela. You can submit that order and online.
4. There is a possibility this property to be with No commission for the buyer or to have other preferential conditions for payment of the remuneration - ask the agent of the offer.
5. Under the conditions of the concluded Assignation order you are entitled of additional discounts.
6. The remuneration shall be paid within 5 days after the implementation of the transaction. This payment can be in cash or in the means of bank transfer to Mirela's bank account.
7. You owe a remuneration only if you purchase that property - you do not owe anything in advance.
8. You can give a guarantee of your intention to purchase the property and to place in advance the conditions under which You will make a deal. If we do not manage to negotiate the same conditions, we will refund the guarantee.
9. The negotiations on the deal are made, through the mediation of Mirela. The draw up of documents for the transaction is carried out by Mirela, unless you are willing to use your own solicitors.
10. You can sign a preliminary contract for purchase- sale of the property, leaving the seller a DOWN PAYMENT or go directly to signing the final contract (notary deed) - we will offer You options and our opinion on this issue, but the decision is yours and we comply with it.
11. If after a concluded with our mediation purchase-sale contract, a final contract for purchase sale is not concluded through the Seller's fault, MIRELA obliges to search another property, as You do not owe an additional remuneration for following implemented deal.
12. To avoid misunderstandings, you will be notified by e-mail and SMS through all stages of the transaction.
13. You have a guaranteed possibility to share your impressions of the service and to level criticism or recommendation directly to the management of Mirela.14. For deals worth over 10 000 BGN, it's obligatory the provision of guarantee and payment of amounts of the sale price of the property to be made in the means of bank transfer.
We work in an open, accountable way, with clear rules.
Do not hesitate to send all your questions to the agent who is in charge with the offering of the property.
We will be glad to have You as our client!
Possible rent: € 450Our managers have estimated this figure as your monthly rent in case you pruchase the property and let it out
Profit for year: 3.72%Return on investment in this property (yearly) with rentals. In comparison, interest on bank deposits in BG- average 0.5%