£ 645 / $ 861 / € 763 sq. m)
Distance: airport - 70 km, railway station - 50 km, river - 2 km, sea - 1.5 km, aquapark - 1.2 km
Total size: 160 sq.m
Built-up area: 80 sq.m
Yard area: 325 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Year of construction: after 2000
Exposure: east, west, north, south, seaview, forest view, panoramic view
Stage of construction: permission to useCharacteristics:
perfect for holiday rest and relaxation! location
The house is located in the area of the town of Primorsko, 2,5km away from it and only 1,5km away from the sea.
Primorsko is a town in south-eastern Bulgaria, part of Burgas Province. It is a well-known resort for its beautiful nature. It is surrounded by the forests of the Strandzha Mountain. The climate is similar to the Mediterranean - summer is sunny and warm, with average temperature of 24 degrees centigrade. The breezes and the forests refresh the air in the daytime, and the nights are cool and pleasant. The unique nature is favorable for a long tourist season.
The resort renovates and there are more and more comfortable holiday establishments, offering excellent sport opportunities. At reasonable prices you can find various attractive cafes, disco clubs, restaurants, bars, an open-air theatre and sport playgrounds.
The house has two floors and a yard with a masonry fence, made using concrete groundworks and wooden elements.
First Floor - living room, dining room with a kitchenette, bathroom, staircase to the next floor, garage;
Second Floor - staircase, one bedroom with a bathroom, another spacious room and large panoramic balcony for both of the rooms.
rooms - laminated parquet; staircase, balcony and bathrooms - terracotta.
rooms - painted walls; bathrooms - faience; outdoor walls /facade/ - thermoisolating material.
There are a barbeque set and an outdoor fountain in the yard!
1. The listed price does not include the commission remuneration of Mirela and the state costs for the transaction (local tax, notary fee and taxes to Registry Agency, which ( tax and fees) amount to about 3% of property value.
2. Our usual remuneration, which you owe when you purchase property is 3 % of the property sale price, not less than EUR 1,000. This commission does not apply to holiday homes and rural properties. For some properties the commission is subject to explicit agreement. We advise you to ask your agent in advance for the particular property you are interested in.
For consultation on calculating transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer of Mirela LTD at +359 2 9812345 from 09:00 to 18:00 on work days.
3. In order to organize a property viewing you should conclude an Assignation order with Mirela. You can submit that order and online.
4. There is a possibility this property to be with No commission for the buyer or to have other preferential conditions for payment of the remuneration - ask the agent of the offer.
5. Under the conditions of the concluded Assignation order you are entitled of additional discounts.
6. The remuneration shall be paid within 5 days after the implementation of the transaction. This payment can be in the means of bank transfer to Mirela's bank account.
7. You owe a remuneration only if you purchase that property - you do not owe anything in advance.
8. You can give a guarantee of your intention to purchase the property and to place in advance the conditions under which You will make a deal. If we do not manage to negotiate the same conditions, we will refund the guarantee.
9. The negotiations on the deal are made, through the mediation of Mirela. The draw up of documents for the transaction is carried out by Mirela, unless you are willing to use your own solicitors.
10. You can sign a preliminary contract for purchase- sale of the property, leaving the seller a DOWN PAYMENT or go directly to signing the final contract (notary deed) - we will offer You options and our opinion on this issue, but the decision is yours and we comply with it.
11. If after a concluded with our mediation purchase-sale contract, a final contract for purchase sale is not concluded through the Seller's fault, MIRELA obliges to search another property, as You do not owe an additional remuneration for following implemented deal.
12. To avoid misunderstandings, you will be notified by e-mail and SMS through all stages of the transaction.
13. You have a guaranteed possibility to share your impressions of the service and to level criticism or recommendation directly to the management of Mirela.14. For deals worth over 10 000 BGN, it's obligatory the provision of guarantee and payment of amounts of the sale price of the property to be made in the means of bank transfer.
We work in an open, accountable way, with clear rules.
Do not hesitate to send all your questions to the agent who is in charge with the offering of the property.
We will be glad to have You as our client!