£ 1 827 / $ 2 362 / € 2 000 sq. m)
Distance: beach - 300 m
Total size: 150 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Year of construction: 1980s
Heating: local heating
I sell a large apartment in Kalamaria - a suburb of Thessaloniki, Greece, located 5 km southeast of the city center and about 300 m from the beach.
The apartment is located on the 4th floor in a 5-storey building built in 1985. On an area of 150 sq. M there are distributed living room, separate kitchen, four bedrooms, two bathrooms with toilets, storage room and one balcony.
Major overhaul was done four years ago.
Thessaloniki is the second largest city in Greece, the main city of the Macedonian region and the administrative center of Central Macedonia. Located in northern Greece, it is situated on the Aegean coast. It is a cultural and industrial and trade center of Southeastern Europe. The transport links of the city - international airport, port (which is the second largest in Greece), rail and bus transport to every point of the country and abroad are also well developed. Thessaloniki has a rich spiritual life. Here you can visit sites with archaeological excavations, exhibitions, go to museums, theaters and more. Thessaloniki is known far behind the country as a city that never sleeps. Nightclubs, bars and restaurants invite you in your arms.
One of the most famous sights of Thessaloniki is the White Tower / White Tower /. The tower is the easternmost of the three towers of the city's sea wall, ruined together with the other two towers in 1867. It was built by the Ottoman Sultan Suleiman the Great in 1535 - 1536.
Other well-known sights are the St. Dimitar, the city's fortress wall, the Galeriya Arch, the Rotunda of St. Georgi and others. The city is well-developed, with large squares / St. Sofia, Aristotelis / and wide boulevards / Alexander the Great /.
1. The listed price does not include the commission remuneration of Mirela and the state costs for the transaction (local tax, notary fee and taxes to Registry Agency, which ( tax and fees) amount to about 3% of property value.
2. Our usual remuneration, which you owe when you purchase property is 3 % of the property sale price, not less than EUR 1,000. This commission does not apply to holiday homes and rural properties. For some properties the commission is subject to explicit agreement. We advise you to ask your agent in advance for the particular property you are interested in.
For consultation on calculating transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer of Mirela LTD at +359 2 9812345 from 09:00 to 18:00 on work days.
3. In order to organize a property viewing you should conclude an Assignation order with Mirela. You can submit that order and online.
4. There is a possibility this property to be with No commission for the buyer or to have other preferential conditions for payment of the remuneration - ask the agent of the offer.
5. Under the conditions of the concluded Assignation order you are entitled of additional discounts.
6. The remuneration shall be paid within 5 days after the implementation of the transaction. This payment can be in cash or in the means of bank transfer to Mirela's bank account.
7. You owe a remuneration only if you purchase that property - you do not owe anything in advance.
8. You can give a guarantee of your intention to purchase the property and to place in advance the conditions under which You will make a deal. If we do not manage to negotiate the same conditions, we will refund the guarantee.
9. The negotiations on the deal are made, through the mediation of Mirela. The draw up of documents for the transaction is carried out by Mirela, unless you are willing to use your own solicitors.
10. You can sign a preliminary contract for purchase- sale of the property, leaving the seller a DOWN PAYMENT or go directly to signing the final contract (notary deed) - we will offer You options and our opinion on this issue, but the decision is yours and we comply with it.
11. If after a concluded with our mediation purchase-sale contract, a final contract for purchase sale is not concluded through the Seller's fault, MIRELA obliges to search another property, as You do not owe an additional remuneration for following implemented deal.
12. To avoid misunderstandings, you will be notified by e-mail and SMS through all stages of the transaction.
13. You have a guaranteed possibility to share your impressions of the service and to level criticism or recommendation directly to the management of Mirela.14. For deals worth over 10 000 BGN, it's obligatory the provision of guarantee and payment of amounts of the sale price of the property to be made in the means of bank transfer.
We work in an open, accountable way, with clear rules.
Do not hesitate to send all your questions to the agent who is in charge with the offering of the property.
We will be glad to have You as our client!