£ 1 635 / $ 2 177 / € 1 920 sq. m)
Location: complex Sozopolis
Distance: airport - 33 km
Total size: 163.51 sq.m (actual size + common parts)
Built-up area: 141.34 sq.m
Yard area: 1 sq.m
Construction type: reinforced concrete structure with brickwork
Completion date: 05.2013
Stage of construction: construction completed including all installation
Heating: air conditionerCharacteristics:
Sozopolis is designed as a perfect replica of the ancient town of Sozopol- the same unique architecture, style and spirit of the old town with its typical cobblestone roads, touching eaves, bay houses and the suggestion of losing idea of time. The splendid ancient architecture offers an elegant, authentic complement to the spectacular marine views and landscape gardens. The beauty of the old town of Sozopol will be recreated on a new place only 2 km. south of Sozopol and 33 km. south to city of Bourgas. Holiday and SPA resort Sozopolis is located on Kolokita cape 10 min. away from Primorsko Airport and in vicinity of an yacht port.
Specifications: Sozopolis will extend on 88 500 sq.m area and will take in 167 properties altogether. More than 80% of the real estate units have a stunning view of the sea. The complex is divided into 8 architectural types comprising various exterior and interior decisions. All properties are offered with fully equipped bathrooms and possibility for furnishing in accordance with clients' requirements and personal preference. The built-up area of 1BR and 2BR semi detached houses varies from 60 sq.m to 145 sq.m with adjoint garden each.
Disposition: For sale is a 2BRS apartment comprising two levels in a semi detached house: First level - an entrance hall, an open-plan living room with a kitchen box and dining area; Second level - two self-contained bedrooms.
The advantages of Sozopolis holiday and SPA complex are:
When organizing your trip to Bulgaria to view or purchase property it is very important that your trip is free from any troubles so you can focus on the main reason for your trip - to choose the right property. We, at Mirela Real Estate agency will be more than happy to organize your viewing trip to Bulgaria.
Before you come to Bulgaria we can organize or recommend a number of hotels providing accommodation.
On arrival you will be greeted by a friendly and highly trained representative.
Afterwards we will arrange for you the viewing of properties you may be interested in at any time convenient to you. At that time you will be accompanied by an experienced and qualified employee of ours to provide consultancy, interpretation and assistance when required.
1. The listed price does not include the commission remuneration of Mirela and the state costs for the transaction (local tax, notary fee and taxes to Registry Agency, which ( tax and fees) amount to about 3% of property value.
2. Our usual remuneration, which you owe when you purchase property is 3 % of the property sale price, not less than EUR 1,000. This commission does not apply to holiday homes and rural properties. For some properties the commission is subject to explicit agreement. We advise you to ask your agent in advance for the particular property you are interested in.
For consultation on calculating transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer of Mirela LTD at +359 2 9812345 from 09:00 to 18:00 on work days.
3. In order to organize a property viewing you should conclude an Assignation order with Mirela. You can submit that order and online.
4. There is a possibility this property to be with No commission for the buyer or to have other preferential conditions for payment of the remuneration - ask the agent of the offer.
5. Under the conditions of the concluded Assignation order you are entitled of additional discounts.
6. The remuneration shall be paid within 5 days after the implementation of the transaction. This payment can be in the means of bank transfer to Mirela's bank account.
7. You owe a remuneration only if you purchase that property - you do not owe anything in advance.
8. You can give a guarantee of your intention to purchase the property and to place in advance the conditions under which You will make a deal. If we do not manage to negotiate the same conditions, we will refund the guarantee.
9. The negotiations on the deal are made, through the mediation of Mirela. The draw up of documents for the transaction is carried out by Mirela, unless you are willing to use your own solicitors.
10. You can sign a preliminary contract for purchase- sale of the property, leaving the seller a DOWN PAYMENT or go directly to signing the final contract (notary deed) - we will offer You options and our opinion on this issue, but the decision is yours and we comply with it.
11. If after a concluded with our mediation purchase-sale contract, a final contract for purchase sale is not concluded through the Seller's fault, MIRELA obliges to search another property, as You do not owe an additional remuneration for following implemented deal.
12. To avoid misunderstandings, you will be notified by e-mail and SMS through all stages of the transaction.
13. You have a guaranteed possibility to share your impressions of the service and to level criticism or recommendation directly to the management of Mirela.14. For deals worth over 10 000 BGN, it's obligatory the provision of guarantee and payment of amounts of the sale price of the property to be made in the means of bank transfer.
We work in an open, accountable way, with clear rules.
Do not hesitate to send all your questions to the agent who is in charge with the offering of the property.
We will be glad to have You as our client!