£ 301 / $ 399 / € 354 sq. m)
Location: complex Violet Garden, west side in the resort
Distance: beach - 500 m
Total size: 76.06 sq.m (actual size + common parts)
Built-up area:: 67 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Year of construction: after 2000
Stage of construction: permission to use
Heating: air conditionerCharacteristics:
Apartments for sale in Violet Garden Holiday and Residential Complex, Sunny Beach summer resort
Violet garden is a residential complex consisting of two buildings with studios and apartments with one bedroom. The apartments are for sale completely finished and ready for furnishing.
The complex is set in a peaceful area in the western part of Sunny Beach near the Aqua park - the biggest entertainment park on Bulgarian sea side.
Sunny beach resort is situated in the southern part of the Bulgarian Black Sea Riviera. Stretching along a beautiful semicircular bay facing east. Closed to the north by the descending ridges of the Balkan Range, thus blending sea and mountain in perfect harmony. Lying to the south is the small peninsula on which the ancient town of Nessebar is located- an architectural and historic monument of Bulgarian and world culture.
Building A is completed and with a Permission for use, and one may find 1BR apartments for sale with an excellent disposition.
Building B will be ready in June, 2008 and offers studios and 1BR apartments.
Disposition: An entrance-hall, a living room area with a kitchen box, a bedroom, a bathroom and a WC. From the bedroom one goes to the balcony.
Standard of finishing for the apartments
When organizing your trip to Bulgaria to view or purchase property it is very important that your trip is free from any troubles so you can focus on the main reason for your trip - to choose the right property. We, at Mirela Real Estate agency will be more than happy to organize your viewing trip to Bulgaria.
Before you come to Bulgaria we can organize or recommend a number of hotels providing accommodation.
On arrival you will be greeted by a friendly and highly trained representative.
Afterwards we will arrange for you the viewing of properties you may be interested in at any time convenient to you. At that time you will be accompanied by an experienced and qualified employee of ours to provide consultancy, interpretation and assistance when required.
1. The listed price does not include the commission remuneration of Mirela and the state costs for the transaction (local tax, notary fee and taxes to Registry Agency, which ( tax and fees) amount to about 3% of property value.
2. Our usual remuneration, which you owe when you purchase property is 3 % of the property sale price, not less than EUR 1,000. This commission does not apply to holiday homes and rural properties. For some properties the commission is subject to explicit agreement. We advise you to ask your agent in advance for the particular property you are interested in.
For consultation on calculating transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer of Mirela LTD at +359 2 9812345 from 09:00 to 18:00 on work days.
3. In order to organize a property viewing you should conclude an Assignation order with Mirela. You can submit that order and online.
4. There is a possibility this property to be with No commission for the buyer or to have other preferential conditions for payment of the remuneration - ask the agent of the offer.
5. Under the conditions of the concluded Assignation order you are entitled of additional discounts.
6. The remuneration shall be paid within 5 days after the implementation of the transaction. This payment can be in the means of bank transfer to Mirela's bank account.
7. You owe a remuneration only if you purchase that property - you do not owe anything in advance.
8. You can give a guarantee of your intention to purchase the property and to place in advance the conditions under which You will make a deal. If we do not manage to negotiate the same conditions, we will refund the guarantee.
9. The negotiations on the deal are made, through the mediation of Mirela. The draw up of documents for the transaction is carried out by Mirela, unless you are willing to use your own solicitors.
10. You can sign a preliminary contract for purchase- sale of the property, leaving the seller a DOWN PAYMENT or go directly to signing the final contract (notary deed) - we will offer You options and our opinion on this issue, but the decision is yours and we comply with it.
11. If after a concluded with our mediation purchase-sale contract, a final contract for purchase sale is not concluded through the Seller's fault, MIRELA obliges to search another property, as You do not owe an additional remuneration for following implemented deal.
12. To avoid misunderstandings, you will be notified by e-mail and SMS through all stages of the transaction.
13. You have a guaranteed possibility to share your impressions of the service and to level criticism or recommendation directly to the management of Mirela.14. For deals worth over 10 000 BGN, it's obligatory the provision of guarantee and payment of amounts of the sale price of the property to be made in the means of bank transfer.
We work in an open, accountable way, with clear rules.
Do not hesitate to send all your questions to the agent who is in charge with the offering of the property.
We will be glad to have You as our client!