Mirela Real Estate Agency has an open policy concerning the conceding of the offers for sale and the real estate search order, presented on our web sites – they can be used in accordance with the terms in Part III .
Mirela Real Estate Agency gives access to the information presented on our websites, following the terms and conditions, as stated here as well as the terms of the Bulgarian Law on Personal Data Protection.
A list of all websites and domains supported by Mirela Ltd. may be found at the end of the present document.
The use of any of our websites will be considered an agreement with the requirements specified here.
Mirela Real Estate Agency reserves the right to change the present conditions – they have been last updated on 26.03.2008 .
Merela Real Estate websites offer information with records for searching and offering real estate properties (referred to as offers for sale and real estate property search request here, and in the websites contents) on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, corporative information, articles and news with materials of our own or citing other sources, focusing on real estate business, market, the realization of real estate deals, giving credits, statistical and geographical information from other sources, own statistical information on the average prices of real estate property in Bulgaria, images, graphic images, and other materials, related to the sphere of activity of Mirela Real Estate Agency.
The criteria of searching for real estate information, the ways in which the information is presented, its content, and the opportunities for its use by users and partners, is a part of the corporate practice and conception of Mirela, concerning the real estate offering on the Internet. These can be changed and developed on Mirela’s initiative taking into consideration the development of real estate business.
All Mirela Real Estate Agency websites use a shared administrative system. The accent of every website – on the index page, as well as in the contents, is on a particular type of real estate property and the deals related to it, taking into account the different target users. In this way there is a website, specialized in renting real estate properties, separate websites focused on sales in the city of Sofia, Varna and Bourgas, as well as websites developed especially for English and Russian speaking users. We also offer websites specialized for the sale of Off plan properties, Holiday properties, Houses and Plots.
The real estate brokers and the administrators working in Mirela Ltd. gather, process, and submit the offers and the search requests in the corporative administrative system. The information is submitted by the clients of Mirela in connection with the realized sphere of action of the company, namely consulting and intermediary service in real estate property deals.
A part of the offers and search requests are submitted online by Internet-users, with the help of the search request forms presented on the websites of Mirela.
Every user has the right to submit real estate offers or request, and this is free , without a limit to the number of offers, and following the terms as stated below.
Every Internet user who submits an offer or a search inquiry for a real estate property on the websites of Mirela, agrees that their content will be published on these websites and will be presented to third parties, intermediaries and final clients, with the purpose of realization of the desired deal by the client. In this case Mirela doesn’t provide personal data about the users , but specifications of the offer or the search request.
Every Internet user who has submitted a real estate offer or a search request on Mirela web sites, is considered to be aware that he/she may be offered a contract, according to which Mirela, being a professional intermediary in real estate deals, has the right of commission upon realization of the deal with the offered or searched property. The amount, as well as the conditions, upon which it is to be paid, is settled in the contract. In case the user rejects signing such a contract, Mirela has the right to remove the offer or the search request from its web sites. In this case the users can not lay a claim on Mirela for damages or missed benefits, as well as any other financial claims.
The submitted offers are not directly recorded in the database. They are submitted by administrators. The brokers check every offer and decide whether it will be published or not, taking into consideration adhering to the terms and conditions of the corporate conception in connection with the work with clients and offers or a search request. The professionals at Mirela may contact the user, who submitted the offer for additional information or for specifying details. The publishing of the offer may take up to 72 hours. The user, whose offer is not published, receives a rejection notification on the e-mail address provided by him/her.
Mirela is not obliged to motivate its decision not to publish a particular offer to the users.
In spite of the information checks made, the administrators and the brokers can never be fully protected against improper and abusive acts on the part of the users – in this sense those who submit the information bare responsibility for it. The real estate brokers and the administrators have the right of removing a published offer at all times, if, in the working process, they find out that its content is false or doesn’t comply with the concept of the company concerning the work with offers and real estate search requests.
Mirela is not responsible to the users and third parties for harms and missed benefits, as a result of not publishing or removing of offers or search requests from their web sites.
All offers that are available on Mirela web sites are published in Bulgarian, Russian and English. For this purpose Mirela has professionals specialized in translation. Taking into consideration the corporate conception of Mirela Real Estate Agency, the translations are in compliance with characteristic specifications related to offering real estate property to foreigners, with different highlights being stressed. In this sense, the user can not always look for a literal translation of the information.
1. Mirela gives the opportunity to all real estate agencies in Bulgaria and abroad, as well as companies, working professionally in the sphere of real estate intermediation and consulting, TO USE, ADVERTISE, AND OFFER BY THEIR NAMES the real estate properties on Mirela web sites, by copying the information to their web sites and offer or advertise them in other ways with the purpose of realizing deals, and upon the following terms and conditions:
2. Mirela must be notified by the interested persons of their intention to use the real estate information on Mirela web sites on email@example.com.
3. The offers of Mirela Real Estate Agency can be used and offered only by professional consulting and intermediary companies, working in the sphere of teal estate property, and only with the purpose of realizing real estate deals
4. Relations between the parties, resulting from acts as by item 1, are set by a contract
5. Mirela never gives the persons as by item 3 of this contract, information concerning contact information and personal data of the owners of the real estate properties, but only a description of these properties, prepared by the corporate policy rules of Mirela and presented in the public part of its database.
6. As a result of the condition stated in item 5, the persons as by item 3 can not establish a direct contact with the clients of Mirela. If such is, however, established, Mirela will accept it not a part of the relations regulated here, and is not responsible for any negative consequences that may happen.
7. The persons specified in item 3 are obliged to present and advertise the offered information in a correct and accurate way, as it is presented by Mirela. Those, who bear responsibility for the way the information is presented, interpreted or used by the people it is offered to, are these people themselves, as they give the real estate offers by their name to Mirela with all consequences resulting from this fact.
8. Taking into consideration the specific nature of the intermediary in real estate deals, upon using the presented information, the users are obliged to state the source, namely Mirela Real Estate Agency.
9. Apart form its main goal – real estate realizations, Mirela offers can not be used with the purpose of image advertisement of the company offering them. In such cases Mirela has the right to CLAIM DAMAGES and to require the termination of the usage of the offers.
10. Mirela has the right not to present its offers to certain people, having claims as stated in item 2, as well as to demand from the people, being given an opportunity as in item 1.1, to terminate the presentation of its offers, with no need of motivation for its decision, except in the cases when something else is stated in a written contract between the parties.
Mirela gives the opportunity to all who may be interested to make links to its websites, with no need of a preliminary notification or a permission.
Mirela can demand the termination of an existing link, if a method of representing a certain part of Mirela web sites as if owned by the persons using the link is exercised, without an agreement with Mirela.
Mirela is a trade mark of Mirela Ltd. with all consequences resulting from this fact by The Law of the Trade Marks and the under law normative acts.